Friday, November 25, 2011

What I'm Digging

Happy Friday, everyone! Hope your holiday was wonderful. Ours was the definition of the word feast! Oh my!

Here's a round-up of a few things that tickled my fancy, piqued my curiosity, and made my stomach rumble this week:
*Totally smitten with Designerica, especially the honeycomb ring.
*Garden Betty's brand new chicken coop is gorgeous!
*Interested in this food blogger conference out in Seattle in June (never been to that city, but many of you readers know how very much I heart the PNW).
*Completely captivated by everything Hank Shaw does.
*Been nibbing on this stollen for breakfast all week with hot coffee.
*These brussels sprouts are seriously calling my name.
*The Anthology Winter Gift Guide is full of sublime eye candy.
*Thinking of making these soon.
*Garden & Gun is really growing on me.
*Picked up a live, root ball-bound Christmas tree here today (at wholesale pricing it cost only $30!!!).

I'm also totally digging just how much Huxley loves playgrounds these days. He's crazy about slides and swings and log-like things he can crawl through. We took advantage of the fresh air today and played at a local playground before heading out to pick up our tree. He's seriously addicted to playing outdoors. We might very well end up building him a tiny version of these more grandiose playgrounds out here.

Wherever you go this weekend, whatever you do, may it be grand.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, oh, oh!!! If you end up coming to the BlogHer conference in Seattle, we'll have to meet up! I'd love for you to stop by and check out my little urban farm! :)

elisa said...

sounds like great fun! sometimes i have to pry my children out of their books to get outside when it's getting wet and cold. i miss that toddler action sometimes! off to look through these lovely sites x