Friday, December 3, 2010

Natural Potpourri


Happy Friday, ya'll. My "Small Measures with Ashley" post is up over at Design Sponge. Today I discuss making gorgeous, easy, all-natural potpourri blends from gathered natural materials and essential oils. Can you say "great gift idea"? I sure can!

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone. We'll be cozied up around the casa, per usual. My mom is coming over Sunday, which is becoming our usual routine. It frees up Hubs to go play Scrabble with the Asheville Scrabble Club for several hours while Mom cuddles Huxley, makes food, and helps me around the house. We're hoping to squeeze in some cookie-making this week, too!

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Gorgeous potpourri ideas! I always wanted to make them rather than buy them, but never really knew how.

andreadevon said...

i love all of your ideas here on small measure. your (delicious) homemade, homesteady, happy life with your hubs and bebe are something that i aspire to. i often think of your work when i am doin' my own stuff around the house, and, i hope it's permissible, i am using you as an example for my upcoming article in the hawaii women's journal: i am writing and article about green consumerism, and i love (all) your ideas about making things/finding things/gifting homemade goodies. check us out at hawaiiwomensjournal.com.
aloha and love from maui, andrea

ashley english said...

hi andrea! thanks! i truly appreciate your feedback and i'd be honored to be in the hawaii women's journal!
big love!