Friday, October 15, 2010

Tea Staining

(Pre- tea staining)
(Post- tea staining)

Happy Friday, everyone! My "Small Measures with Ashley" post is up over at Design Sponge. Today's topic discusses using black tea to stain fabrics. It's super easy, completely affordable, and produces gorgeous results. Fire up the kettle!

We're continuing to lay low and take it super easy, chez English. There are absolutely no weekend plans scheduled, which is perfectly fine by me! It's hard to believe that I'm now a mere 2 1/2 weeks from my due date. Time stops for no one!

Have a lovely weekend, wherever it may take you!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am so excited for you and your husband. I never had kids but I love my nieces and nephews and now they are having babies and it is the best thing to be around and see them, hold them, feed them. I follow you and admire you from afar (arcata CA) and wish you much happiness.
Susan